Saturday, August 08, 2009

apparently it's daggy to wear sunnies with a helmet

helmet2

I'm now on holidays for two weeks. Exhale. Been running around like a chook tonight getting everything ready. Tomorrow I will be heading off for five days of skiing at Perisher. I've been looking forward to that, certainly. And we're staying on-snow which means nice long relaxing evenings. (I packed a little knitting of course.) But I'm really just as excited about the rest of my time off which will be spent at home making things.

9 comments:

Whitey said...

not daggy cute! it is daggy to wear rashie on the beach amoungst very very tanned Europeans but oh well..!

have the best time ever

DZ said...

Ah - what would M know??? See you SOOOOOOOOOOooooooon!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful week and then a wonderful week, daughter. ily ma

DrK said...

yay! a real live holiday! enjoy, its well earned!

Michelle said...

Have a lovely break! I can testify that the 'staying home making lovely things' holiday is the most relaxing kind ever.

Donna Lee said...

Is daggy good? And sunnies? I thought they were very small fish.....

Have a great time. I love the photos of the snow.

Lea said...

I am so very jealous!

Alwen said...

Oh, look, SNOW!

Yesterday we had a hot and humid morning followed by thunderstorms and pouring rain.

Denise said...

Have a fantastic time! I hope the weather is perfect for you :D