Thursday, January 19, 2006

I feel lucky if I get trousers to wear

I've had a sitemeter on my blog for quite some time, and so far I've managed to resist doing one of those posts about the odd search strings that occasionally bring people to my site. But, this evening it happened: for the first time, olma.blogspot.com was the top result in a search. The subject?

'mum made me wear a dress all the time'

I can't think of a really witty segue, but I want to show you these glass vases/sculptures, pointed out to me in a shop window. Don't know that the photos fully capture how lovely they are. Some are opaque and some translucent. They had been described to me as handbag-shaped glass vases, and I pictured something much more kitsch. They were only around $50 each, which makes me think they probably aren't hand made in Australia.



No comments: