Thursday, November 22, 2012

Someone suggested blues and greens

015
And I realised I might have been on more of reddish kick for too long. I'm doing some sorting of the felting wool cupboard, having found some clear plastic baskets at the dollar shops (clear, so you can still see the colours somewhat through the glass sides and doors of the cupboard). Never fear, it will still be a loosely organised creative mess. I like it that way. I am just a bit sick of balls of wool springing out every time I open it. And I wasn't really seeing all the options that are tucked away in there.

Anyway, if you happen to be the person who asked at Craft ACT if I ever do greens and blues, these four are now available in the shop. (And I'm always happy to take custom orders).

1 comment:

Demelza said...

Gorgeous Liv! Lucky craft shoppers.