Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I just stood there whistling

E felt beads

This is my sister's necklace which I mentioned the other day, made from a combination of the felted beads I made for her for Christmas last year, and some wooden beads she had from another necklace. The two types of beads actually work together really well - I think this photo makes them look more different in colour than they look in real life. And because it is threaded on ribbon - she has done this with a few bead necklaces - she can tie it to whatever length works on the day.


Donna Lee said...

That looks amazing. The different textures work so well together. It makes me want to touch them.

m1k1 said...

The ribbon idea - simple and brilliant.
Love the beads.

kms said...

what a great idea! the different beads and the ribbon! means it doesnt get caught on long hair either. very clever!